- I am 6’7″ or 201 centimeters, which makes international flight only bearable in a bulkhead seat.
- I left Holland age 22, lived in the Algarve (south coast of Portugal) for four years before backpacking around the world and ending up in the most livable city in the world, Melbourne, Australia.
- The city I live is also home to wild Penguins. Yes, real ones.
- When alive, my father was a journalist, published three novels as well as poetry. I wonder what he would have thought of The Age of Conversation.
- The reason I post so infrequently are 3 1/2 and 7 months old. So I post between 6 and 7 in the morning as a rule, in between serving breakfast.
- I used to play drums in a band, and recorded a single. (vinyl, that’s how old I am) It failed dismally, but my band days were fantastic. Really fantastic.
- I regret never learning to speak Portuguese properly when I lived there. Arguably the most beautiful language in the world.
- I don’t particularly like starting a sentence with “I”
Ok, let’s see if these good people will play this daggy game too…
Posted in Uncategorized | | | Top Of Page